Maintenance Management Software - CMMS
For more than twenty years, TMA Systems has been recognized as a world-class provider of advanced Computerized Maintenance Management Systems – (CMMS). These software solutions have been developed for organizations that want to effectively manage their assets and streamline their maintenance operations. These leading-edge solutions are a key tool for managers who recognize that maintaining their facility's assets and providing the highest level of service are imperative in meeting the high standards demanded by their organizations. Most importantly, the information generated by these solutions will provide these managers with the ability to make better decisions, run operations more efficiently, and achieve the ultimate goal — improve their organizations' financial performance. At TMA, we make your success simple.
TMA's products, along with world-class services are key reasons TMA is the preferred solution for facility professionals throughout the world. TMA's advanced solutions meet or exceed the needs of educational, healthcare, corporate, government, telecommunications, transportation, manufacturing, and retail organizations.
Whether you require a web-based solution that can be deployed from your facility or a web-based solution that TMA hosts as a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering, TMA can meet your needs. With the flexibility to start small and add to your software, our scalable product set and optional modules will grow with your organization's needs, requirements, and demands. Most importantly, all TMA software has the ease-of-use for beginners yet is robust enough to satisfy the needs of the most demanding facility management professional.
WebTMA, TMA’s core solution, is a scalable, web-based solution that provides users with the ability to access their Maintenance Management data from any location at any time — via the Internet or their intranet. Whether hosted by TMA as a subscription service or hosted by your organization, WebTMA has the features and functionality necessary to track, manage, and maintain your valuable assets and facilities. Written utilizing Microsoft® .NET technology, WebTMA is one of the most technologically advanced software products of its kind in the world.
Along with world-class products, a significant strength of TMA is the ability to fully support your software solution with world-class process consulting, implementation, training, and ongoing customer support. TMA's Professional Services Group has the expertise, experience, and project management skills to quickly and effectively implement TMA software solutions — maximizing your return-on-investment (ROI) with the least amount of disruption to your organization.
TMA Systems is management owned and headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma. TMA was founded in 1988 and has maintained a sustained average annual growth rate of more than 12 percent for the past 16 years.
Maintenance Management Software Innovations
TMA Systems prides itself on having the industry and technical expertise to create solutions that transform organizations. Technology advances introduced by TMA include:
- TMA introduces the first graphical Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for the Apple Macintosh Operating System. (1989)
- TMA develops the first cross-platform CMMS. TMA operates seamlessly across both Microsoft Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems in a mixed network environment. (1990)
- TMA is the first CMMS to integrate e-mail in the work request process. (1993)
- TMA launches the first web-enabled module to link browser technology to a desktop CMMS. (1996)
- TMA develops and introduces the first paperless solution utilizing an advanced interface to Palm technology. (1998)
- WebTMA is introduced as the first web-based CMMS solution for facility maintenance management. WebTMA provides users with the capability to access their data via a web-browser. (2000)
- TMA introduces an integrated Asset Condition Index (ACI) that provides organizations with the ability to assess and track the condition of all maintenance worthy items. (2002)
- TMA develops and introduces mobileTMA, the first fully functional CMMS operating on a Pocket PC handheld device. (2003)
- TMA introduces WebTMA version 2.0, the first CMMS to utilize 100% Microsoft .NET technology. (2004)
- TMA develops and introduces the first fully integrated custodial module for a CMMS. (2006)
- TMA completes the development of WebTMA version 4.0, the first CMMS to utilize second generation .NET technology. (2008)
- TMA first to utilize Microsoft Silverlight with GIS technology. (2009)
- TMA develops and introduces CMMS technology for the iPhone, Android and iPad. (2012)