An advanced solution for cellular phones
WebTMA's mobile solutions help your organization become mobile, not to mention paperless. With cellularTMA your organization will have the ability to enhance productivity by enabling personnel to manage their work orders and other facility information electronically through a cellular device. This state-of–the-art technology has the features and functionality necessary to significantly improve productivity and service to your customers.
cellularTMA's technologically advanced interface runs on any WAP-enabled cellular phone. Your technicians will have the ability to carry corrective and PM work orders on their cellular device. Prior to downloading these work orders, managers can review, prioritize, and assign them to specific technicians for the most effective use of their skills and time. Technicians can spend their time completing work orders, performing PMs, and making inspections instead of filling out forms or retyping data.
As the workday progresses, work performed is recorded directly on the cellular device for uploading later to the WebTMA database. Technicians can enter comments, labor time, materials, and other charges, as well as upload new work orders created in the field.
If your cellular handheld devices have scanning capability, the Bar Coding function increases accuracy and productivity even further. This handheld electronic work order system enhances your organization's productivity.
Features and Benefits
- Eliminate double entry of technician's data by entering comments, labor time, materials, and other charges directly into the cellular device.
- Provide your technicians with the opportunity to spend less time in transit and more time working.
- Choose from a variety of available cellular phones.
- Download assigned work orders and PMs and view by priority.
- Track labor time worked on an assignment using cellularTMA's Timer to record start and stop time feature.
- Transfer completed work order information (comments, labor, material, and other charges) to the WebTMA database directly from the cellular device.
- Use bar coding with cellular devices equipped with barcode scanning technology.
- Utilize e-mail notification capability.
- Update data on the cellular device.
- Record technician time worked on jobs.
- Close work order tasks as they are completed.
- Post labor including direct and indirect time, such as wrench time, vacation, sick time, etc.
- Add technician's comments to work orders.
- Easily reassign a work order to another technician.