Training Program Management Module
Manage your training program in the most effective manner possible
WebTMA's Training Program Management module is used to plan, request, evaluate, and track hours for training classes. Use the Training Program Management module to design full training programs for different categories of personnel – from new hire orientation to training for trade-related certifications. Managers and supervisors can request training for multiple individuals at one time. In addition, personnel can request training using the application or from mobileTMA*. Request training for an individual or for several technicians at one time.
The Training Program Management module also accommodates assignment of experienced technicians as trainers and tracks the indirect hours trainers and trainees spend in class.
Features and Benefits
- Maintain control of all aspects of your training programs
- Measure the effectiveness of your trainers
- Track certification requirements to assure standards of compliance
- Organize curriculum in basic categories
- Provide employees access to an easy-to-use on-line training request process
- Schedule training for individuals or groups of employees at one time.
- Have the ability to create and review class surveys online
- Send automatic e-mail notifications and reminders about upcoming classes or class details to trainees
- E-mail surveys when class is completed
- Review attendance lists and pass/fail results for each class
*Requires a license for optional mobileTMA module