The Account Executive is a position within the sales organization responsible for growing new business. In this role, you will be engaging with your given account territory while adding insight and value through all client interactions. You will uncover, qualify, manage, and close new business opportunities through this business development relationship.
We are looking for an ambitious, resilient, persistent, competitive person who is also relationship-oriented, organized, confident, goal-oriented, optimistic, and intelligent. It is important to have a value-added mindset and be willing to continue to learn and grow.
- Manage a portfolio of prospects to achieve long-term success.
- Outbound prospecting for new client acquisition in the given territory.
- Have excellent communication and negotiations skills and be customer service oriented.
- Having insight and perception to navigate the software sales process successfully.
- Develop positive relationships and handle customer’s needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Set and track sales account targets aligned with company objectives.
- Work with sales team, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all sales, company, and client needs are met.
- Closes sales by building rapport with prospect; explaining product and service capabilities; asking pertinent discovery and qualification questions, and overcoming objections from prospects.
- Strive to build, maintain, and create strong customer relationships.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in professional development opportunities. Recommend actions to improve sales performance and identify growth opportunities.
- Seeks out opportunities to work on projects/tasks/mentoring that impact the entire team.
- Provides thought leadership in the given vertical/territory through speaking engagements.
- Travel required as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 Years of Sales, Account Management, or other relevant experience.
- Leadership & Collaboration skills must be strong.
- Desire to continually grow and improve.
- Strong Critical Thinking & Problem Solving.
- Software – Ability to use CRM (Microsoft CRM), Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, and online video conferencing tools.
Technologies we use:
- Microsoft CRM, SharePoint, Microsoft 365, WebTMA, Apple iPad, Android tablet, iPhone
TMA Systems (TMA) is a technology company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. For more than 30 years, TMA has been transforming organizations by providing facility professionals with the most technologically advanced Maintenance Management solutions available.
Utilizing WebTMA, TMA’s flagship solution, organizations can manage their strategic assets throughout their entire lifecycle. Our comprehensive web-based solutions are tailored to a variety of industries that have a desire to effectively streamline maintenance operations. TMA is setting new standards for organizations to account for, maintain, and extend the useful life of their physical assets. In a budget conscious world, TMA provides a solution that will maximize return-on-investment (ROI).
We are a global organization with over 1,500 clients that has developed industry-leading solutions based on what our clients need to be successful. How do we achieve this? We solicit our clients and take the time to understand how our products are used in their business; coupled with a culture that produces world-class people with a client-service mindset. At TMA we realize that success is only possible with team members that share our passion for excellence.
Care to join us?
Why work at TMA Systems?
- Competitive compensation plan.
- 401(K) Contribution.
- Employer-paid benefits: health, dental, and vision.
- Professional development plans.
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Company/team building events.
- This role can be fully remote.