Execute the goals and objectives of the sales department. Prospect and close sales for the Company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the entire sales cycle from prospecting a client to securing a deal.
- Presents to prospective clients, RiskPartner software and ancillary products.
- Participates in developing and executing a strong marketing effort, including participation at trade shows and conventions.
- Participates in the development of new or improved products and ideas that can continue pushing RiskPartner as a leading software developer.
- Provides professional after sales support to maximize customer loyalty.
- Responds to complaints and resolves issues to the client’s satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
No supervisory/management authority.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Three years of Sales, Account Management, or other relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Risk Management, Certificates of Insurance, or Health & Safety software solutions and ancillary products.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- Ability to maintain open and positive communication with RiskPartner clients and associates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to produce results and think strategically.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism, confidence and integrity while
directly dealing with internal and external customers.
- Ability to prioritize work and successfully meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Remote or Hybrid.
Work may require travel, including overnight stays.
TMA Systems (TMA) is a technology company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. For more than 30 years, TMA has been transforming organizations by providing facility professionals with the most technologically advanced Maintenance Management solutions available.
Utilizing WebTMA, TMA’s flagship solution, organizations can manage their strategic assets throughout their entire lifecycle. Our comprehensive web-based solutions are tailored to a variety of industries that have a desire to effectively streamline maintenance operations. TMA is setting new standards for organizations to account for, maintain, and extend the useful life of their physical assets. In a budget-conscious world, TMA provides a solution that will maximize return-on-investment (ROI).
We are a global organization with over 1,500 clients that has developed industry-leading solutions based on what our clients need to be successful. How do we achieve this? We solicit our clients and take the time to understand how our products are used in their business; coupled with a culture that produces world-class people with a client-service mindset. At TMA we realize that success is only possible with team members that share our passion for excellence.
Care to join us?
Why work at TMA Systems?
- Competitive compensation plan.
- 401(K) Contribution.
- Employer-paid benefits: health, dental, and vision.
- Professional development plans.
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Company/team building events.
- This role allows the employee to have a hybrid remote working option (work from home and work from office options).
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMA, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.