The Account Manager is a position within the sales organization responsible for managing existing business. The focus will be on administration and management of renewal contracts and upselling. This includes, but is not limited to, tracking contract status, coordinating contract renewals, implementation of automated streamline renewals administration processes, cross-functional coordination, business analytics, negotiation support, and management. The goal is to maintain smooth and timely contract processing, ensure data integrity and assist in establishing consistent, responsive, and flexible oversight of assigned clients.
We are looking for an ambitious, resilient, persistent, competitive person who is relationship-oriented, organized, confident, goal-oriented, optimistic, and intelligent. It is important to have a value-added mindset and be willing to continue to learn and grow.
- Strive to build, maintain, and create strong customer relationships.
- Achieve quota through cross and up sales with each client. Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Have excellent communication and negotiations skills and be customer-service oriented.
- Having insight and perception to navigate the software sales process successfully.
- Develop positive relationships and ability to handling customer’s needs. Connecting clients with internal resources and information as necessary.
- Upsell and cross-sell business by using existing and potential customer networks.
- Set and track sales account targets aligned with company objectives.
- Work with the sales team, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the client to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all sales, company, and client needs are met.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential accounts; explaining product and service capabilities; asking pertinent discovery and qualification questions, and overcoming objections.
- Assists in the procurement process for our prospects to allow for urgency and predictability.
- Proactively engages with clients to help anticipate their needs as they grow with our solutions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in professional development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 Years of Sales, Account Management or other relevant experience.
- Desire to continually grow and improve.
- Strong Critical Thinking & Problem-Solving.
Technologies we use:
- Microsoft CRM, SharePoint, Microsoft 365, WebTMA, Apple iPad, Android tablet, iPhone.
TMA Systems (TMA) is a technology company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. For more than 30 years, TMA has been transforming organizations by providing facility professionals with the most technologically advanced Maintenance Management solutions available.
Utilizing WebTMA, TMA’s flagship solution, organizations can manage their strategic assets throughout their entire lifecycle. Our comprehensive web-based solutions are tailored to a variety of industries that have a desire to effectively streamline maintenance operations. TMA is setting new standards for organizations to account for, maintain, and extend the useful life of their physical assets. In a budget-conscious world, TMA provides a solution that will maximize return-on-investment (ROI).
We are a global organization with over 1,500 clients that has developed industry-leading solutions based on what our clients need to be successful. How do we achieve this? We solicit our clients and take the time to understand how our products are used in their business; coupled with a culture that produces world-class people with a client-service mindset. At TMA we realize that success is only possible with team members that share our passion for excellence.
Care to join us?
Why work at TMA Systems?
- Competitive compensation plan.
- 401(K) Contribution.
- Employer-paid benefits: health, dental, and vision.
- Professional development plans.
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Company/team building events.
- This role can be fully remote.