Manage existing business with a focus on administration and management of renewals and upselling.
We are looking for an ambitious, resilient, persistent, competitive person who is relationship-oriented, organized, confident, goal-oriented, optimistic, and intelligent. It is important to have a value-added mindset and be willing to continue to learn and grow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tracks contract status, coordinates contract renewals, implements automated streamline renewal administration processes.
- Maintains smooth and timely contract processing.
- Ensures data integrity.
- Assists in establishing consistent, responsive and flexible oversight of assigned clients.
- Achieves quota through cross and up sales with each client. Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develops positive relationships and ability to handling customer’s needs. Connects clients with internal resources and information as necessary.
- Upsells and cross-sells business by using existing and potential customer networks.
- Sets and tracks sales account targets aligned with company objectives.
- Works with the sales team, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the client to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all sales, company, and client needs are met.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential accounts; explaining product and service capabilities; asking pertinent discovery and qualification questions, and overcoming objections.
- Assists in the procurement process for our prospects to allow for urgency and predictability.
- Proactively engages with clients to help anticipate their needs as they grow with our solutions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in professional development opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
No supervisory/management authority.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of account management experience or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Advanced critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft CRM, SharePoint, Microsoft 365, WebTMA, Apple iPad, Android, iPhone.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to have insight and perception to navigate the software sales process successfully.
- Ability to create, build and maintain strong client relationships.
Remote or hybrid.
Work may require travel, including overnight stays.
TMA Systems (TMA) is a technology company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. For more than 30 years, TMA has been transforming organizations by providing facility professionals with the most technologically advanced Maintenance Management solutions available.
Utilizing WebTMA, TMA’s flagship solution, organizations can manage their strategic assets throughout their entire lifecycle. Our comprehensive web-based solutions are tailored to a variety of industries that have a desire to effectively streamline maintenance operations. TMA is setting new standards for organizations to account for, maintain, and extend the useful life of their physical assets. In a budget-conscious world, TMA provides a solution that will maximize return-on-investment (ROI).
We are a global organization with over 1,500 clients that has developed industry-leading solutions based on what our clients need to be successful. How do we achieve this? We solicit our clients and take the time to understand how our products are used in their business; coupled with a culture that produces world-class people with a client-service mindset. At TMA we realize that success is only possible with team members that share our passion for excellence.
Care to join us?
Why work at TMA Systems?
- Competitive compensation plan.
- 401(K) Contribution.
- Employer-paid benefits: health, dental, and vision.
- Professional development plans.
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Company/team building events.
- This role can be fully remote.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMA, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.