Perform routine accounting activities such as maintenance of the general ledger, preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with amassing the financial data for the Company.
- Collaborates with team members to provide necessary financial reports to senior-level leaders.
- Handles payroll functions as required.
- Handles general ledger bookkeeping where necessary.
- Looks for and provides solutions for accounting irregularities.
- Maintains the financial records in an organized and efficient manner.
- Manage client accounts and payment schedules.
- Review financial information and documents monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Other duties as assigned
No supervisory/management authority
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of relative experience required.
- Experience with NetSuite, Concur, Salesforce, and Microsoft Dynamics GP, preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to prioritize work and successfully meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to produce results and think strategically.
- Ability to maintain a high attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism, confidence and integrity while directly dealing with internal and external customers.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and local laws, regulations and guidelines related to accounting.
- Advanced knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, principles and procedures of accounting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
TMA Systems (TMA) is a technology company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. For more than 30 years, TMA has been transforming organizations by providing facility professionals with the most technologically advanced Maintenance Management solutions available.
Utilizing WebTMA, TMA’s flagship solution, organizations can manage their strategic assets throughout their entire lifecycle. Our comprehensive web-based solutions are tailored to a variety of industries that have a desire to effectively streamline maintenance operations. TMA is setting new standards for organizations to account for, maintain, and extend the useful life of their physical assets. In a budget-conscious world, TMA provides a solution that will maximize return-on-investment (ROI).
We are a global organization with over 1,500 clients that has developed industry-leading solutions based on what our clients need to be successful. How do we achieve this? We solicit our clients and take the time to understand how our products are used in their business; coupled with a culture that produces world-class people with a client-service mindset. At TMA we realize that success is only possible with team members that share our passion for excellence.
Care to join us?
Why work at TMA Systems?
- Competitive compensation plan.
- 401(K) Contribution.
- Employer-paid benefits: health, dental, and vision.
- $50 per month ($25 per pay period) to use for extra office equipment, wellness activities, or anything that will make your remote work more productive, comfortable, and enjoyable.
- Professional development plans.
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Company/team building events.
- This role can be fully remote.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMA, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.