Provide world-class client support via phone and email for various TMA Systems products. Achieve expert knowledge in assigned products we offer in order to provide excellent support to our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers world-class Client Support via phone, remote desktop, and email to drive client retention.
- Answers incoming client requests in a fast-paced environment.
- Identifies and resolves non-routine technical problems for specific product lines by following troubleshooting procedures to meet daily support requirements.
- Professionally documents issues for resolution.
- Develops and maintains advanced troubleshooting skills using industry standard or company trained methodologies
- Demonstrates a “client first” mentality and willingness to go above and beyond to exceed customer expectations.
No supervisory/management authority.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of client service experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of the internet and web browsers such as Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite of products such as MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft CRM, Microsoft 365, WebTMA, Apple iPad, Android tablet, iPhone
- Ability to perform with high energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism, confidence and integrity while directly dealing with internal and external customers
- Works well in a team environment and interacts well with all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Ability to take initiative for self-development and exhibits patience in learning new processes.
- Excellent written, oral and listening communication skills.
- Ability to think analytically to identify issues as well as solutions to problems.
- Ability to complete all assigned duties with limited supervision and understands when to properly escalate cross-departmentally or to management.
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt to new information and understand company concepts in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicate with members of your team and department to constantly drive issues toward resolution
Work can be performed in a hybrid setting (work in the office and remotely).
TMA Systems (TMA) is a technology company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. For more than 30 years, TMA has been transforming organizations by providing facility professionals with the most technologically advanced Maintenance Management solutions available.
Utilizing WebTMA, TMA’s flagship solution, organizations can manage their strategic assets throughout their entire lifecycle. Our comprehensive web-based solutions are tailored to a variety of industries that have a desire to effectively streamline maintenance operations. TMA is setting new standards for organizations to account for, maintain, and extend the useful life of their physical assets. In a budget conscious world, TMA provides a solution that will maximize return-on-investment (ROI).
We are a global organization with over 1,500 clients that has developed industry-leading solutions based on what our clients need to be successful. How do we achieve this? We solicit our clients and take the time to understand how our products are used in their business; coupled with a culture that produces world-class people with a client-service mindset. At TMA we realize that success is only possible with team members that share our passion for excellence.
Care to join us?
Why work at TMA Systems?
- Competitive compensation plan.
- 401(K) Contribution.
- Employer paid benefits: health, dental and vision.
- Professional development plans.
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Company/team building events.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMA, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.