We are seeking individuals who have a minimum 3 – 5 years of experience to join our Professional Services Team, that will help support clients get up-to-speed on how to use our software, managing the software implementation process end-to-end for new clients, and helping solve customer’s problems. As a Consultant, you are the “go to” person for your clients so they can fully understand our product, how it works and realize its full potentials and all the benefits it has to offer. Simply put, you are here to ensure their implementation goes smoothly.
Acting as a project manager, relationship owner, and trainer, you will ensure client success by sharing your system expertise, providing guidance on best practices, addressing implementation issues and concerns, and delivering the overall implementation of WebTMA.
If you are tech-savvy, a self-starter, pick-up new products and processes with ease, and you enjoy leveraging your expertise to come up with solutions to complex business problems, this may be the role for you. This position collaborates both externally with clients and internally with your team and requires someone highly organized who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the software implementation process (average duration of 3 months) for new clients, end-to-end.
- Develop and maintain a high level of expertise on our product and services.
- Gather and document requirements, confirm project scope, and work with clients to develop achievable timelines and program goals.
- Scope & implement data import and integration projects using TMA system’s internal data tools.
- Manage client projects to completion according to client timelines and requirements.
- Provide in-depth training on our Maintenance Management solution, including best practices and workflows configurable to each client’s needs.
- Ensure the implementation process is moving efficiently throughout, tracking the progress of each project milestone in our project management tools.
- Manage a portfolio of projects, maintaining a high level of quality while coordinating multiple projects at once.
- Support our clients through their Maintenance Management solution implementation over the phone, by email, on virtual meetings, and in-person.
- 3 – 5 years in Client Onboarding or Implementation, working in software implementations, or similar experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation and meeting management skills.
- Previous training experience, technical training preferred.
- Organized and enthusiastic with strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of basic online/SaaS (Software as a Service) concepts.
- Proven time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently, remotely,
orand as part of a team.
- Project oriented mindset.
- Previous Maintenance Management Solution or training experience.
- Formal project management experience.
- Previous experience working with data import tools.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
Technologies we use:
- Microsoft CRM, Microsoft 365, WebTMA, Apple iPad, Android tablet, iPhone
TMA Systems (TMA) is a technology company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. For more than 30 years, TMA has been transforming organizations by providing facility professionals with the most technologically advanced Maintenance Management solutions available.
Utilizing WebTMA, TMA’s flagship solution, organizations can manage their strategic assets throughout their entire lifecycle. Our comprehensive web-based solutions are tailored to a variety of industries that have a desire to effectively streamline maintenance operations. TMA is setting new standards for organizations to account for, maintain, and extend the useful life of their physical assets. In a budget conscious world, TMA provides a solution that will maximize return-on-investment (ROI).
We are a global organization with over 1,500 clients that has developed industry-leading solutions based on what our clients need to be successful. How do we achieve this? We solicit our clients and take the time to understand how our products are used in their business; coupled with a culture that produces world-class people with a client-service mindset. At TMA we realize that success is only possible with team members that share our passion for excellence.
Care to join us?
Why work at TMA Systems?
- Competitive compensation plan.
- 401(K) Contribution.
- Employer paid benefits: health, dental and vision.
- Professional development plans.
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Company/team building events.
- This role can be fully remote.