We are seeking individuals who have a minimum 3 – 5 years of experience to join our Professional Services Team, that will help support clients get up-to-speed on how to use our software, managing the software implementation process end-to-end for new clients, and helping solve customer’s problems. As a Consultant, you are the “go to” person for your clients so they can fully understand our product, how it works and realize its full potentials and all the benefits it has to offer. Simply put, you are here to ensure their implementation goes smoothly.
Acting as a project manager, relationship owner, and trainer, you will ensure client success by sharing your system expertise, providing guidance on best practices, addressing implementation issues and concerns, and delivering the overall implementation of RiskPartner solutions.
If you are tech-savvy, a self-starter, pick-up new products and processes with ease, and you enjoy leveraging your expertise to come up with solutions to complex business problems, this may be the role for you. This position collaborates both externally with clients and internally with your team and requires someone highly organized who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the software implementation process (average duration of 3 months) for new clients, end-to-end.
- Develop and maintain a high level of expertise on our product and services.
- Gather and document requirements, confirm project scope, and work with clients to develop achievable timelines and program goals.
- Scope & implement data import and integration projects using RiskPartner’s internal data tools.
- Manage client projects to completion according to client timelines and requirements.
- Provide in-depth training on our Risk Management Information System, Certificates of Insurance System and Health and Safety System, including best practices and workflows configurable to each client’s needs.
- Ensure the implementation process is moving efficiently throughout, tracking the progress of each project milestone in our project management tools.
- Manage a portfolio of projects, maintaining a high level of quality while coordinating multiple projects at once.
- Support our clients through their solution implementation over the phone, by email, on virtual meetings, and in-person.
- 3 – 5 years in Client Onboarding or Implementation, working in software implementations, or similar experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation and meeting management skills.
- Previous training experience, technical training preferred.
- Organized and enthusiastic with strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of basic online/SaaS (Software as a Service) concepts.
- Proven time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently, remotely, or as part of a team.
- Project oriented mindset.
- Previous software implementation or training experience.
- Formal project management experience.
- Previous experience working with data import tools.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
Technologies we use:
- Microsoft CRM, Microsoft 365, WebTMA, Apple iPad, Android tablet, iPhone
RiskPartner is a technology company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Founded in 2009, RiskPartner has been transforming world-class organizations by providing insurance and risk professionals with the most technologically advanced Risk Management solutions available.
We are wholly owned by TMA Systems (tmasystems.com). For more than 30 years, TMA Systems (TMA) has been providing facility professionals with advanced Maintenance Management solutions. TMA’s flagship product, WebTMA, is a comprehensive web-based solution that is used by more than 140,000 users that maintain more than 55,000 facilities throughout the world. WebTMA is offered in 9 languages and sold in 20 countries.
RiskPartner’s Risk Management Information Systems (RMIS) platform provides an analytical decision-making tool that will lower an organization’s total cost of risk (TCOR) by driving profitability and long-term organizational value.
Our cloud solution for Certificates of Insurance and Compliance Management will simplify, track, and manage an organization’s certificates of insurance and compliance program. With this advanced product they will have a centralized view of their incoming certificates of insurance, compliance, and risk reporting to support the goal of transferring risk away from their organization.
We are a global organization with over 1,500 clients that has developed industry-leading solutions based on what our clients need to be successful. How do we achieve this? We solicit our clients and take the time to understand how our products are used in their business; coupled with a culture that produces world-class people with a client-service mindset. At RiskPartner we realize that success is only possible with team members that share our passion for excellence.
Care to join us?
Why work at RiskPartner?
- Competitive compensation plan.
- 401(K) Contribution.
- Employer paid benefits: health, dental and vision.
- Professional development plans.
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Company/team building events.
- This role allows employee to have a hybrid remote working option (work from home and work from office options).