Imagine getting to work every day on a HR team made up of people who genuinely are excited about the work they do and who they do it with. At TMA Systems we are growing, and we need your help to make it happen!
We’re not interested in run of the mill “post & pray” talent acquisition. Our talent acquisition model is a hybrid of employer brand ambassador, meets consultative HR Partner, meets people and career matchmaker!
With a passion to be of service in all things Talent Acquisition related, you will operate with a continuous improvement mindset supporting rolling out TA fundamentals to our organization and providing full cycle service to our fast-paced and growing global software business.
Who are we? We’re not your typical HR team. We’re global – truly global, and your experience will be exactly that, partnering with leaders across the world to find the right talent for TMA Systems.
Who are you? You are a true-blue Talent Acquisition Partner, the kind of person who is curious about people and where they may find a home in our organization. You are engaged in the needs of your client group and driven to be of service to the business units you support and candidates you engage with. You have an entrepreneurial spirit about you and a regular “9-5” job has never gotten your heart pumping.
You love to learn (after all, we are in the business of learning), have an eye for talent, are resourceful, and easily make connections with others to build trust and relationships. You definitely have a leg up if you are the kind of person who can analyze data to identify key talent acquisition metrics.
What you’ll be doing:
- Full cycle internal and external recruitment including pre-employment due diligence.
- Identify and prioritize the needs of the business balancing requirements of HR.
- Understand individual business unit’s strategic goals and identify Talent Attraction strategies required for achievement of goals.
- Act as an external Brand Ambassador networking and sourcing to ensure proactive development of talent pipelines (inventory of talent) aligning, people, skills, and leadership competencies to ensure we get the right people at the right time for the right position.
- Represent TMA Systems on Social Media Channels for the purposes of driving Employer Branding and Talent Attraction.
- Work with leaders to develop action strategies to incorporate core competencies and address gaps on interview assessments.
- Support Leaders in understanding the philosophy & approach with respect to Talent Acquisition.
- Arm leaders with tools and education to conduct effective interview processes leading to the selection of an appropriate candidate.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of employment related programs, personnel policies, and recruitment best practices to keep the hiring leads, prospective candidates and the organization informed of new developments and key market trends.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements to internal programs and processes relating to recruitment.
What you need to do it:
- 2+ years in corporate talent acquisition (SaaS preferred but not required).
- Excellent communication skills including both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated experience partnering closely with business leaders to develop strong relationships, provide superior service, effectively manage expectations, and deliver an elevated candidate experience.
- Experienced in sourcing, compensation evaluations and negotiations.
- Strong knowledge of applicant tracking systems and experience leveraging technology to create effective processes, efficiencies, and metrics.
- Facilitation and Presentation skills.
- Critical thinking and problem analysis capabilities.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Experience and comfort using recruitment data and analytics.
- Experience recruiting for technology positions and campus recruitment considered a strong asset.
Technologies we use:
- WebTMA, Office 365, SharePoint, MS Teams, Microsoft CRM
TMA Systems (TMA) is a technology company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. For more than 30 years, TMA has been transforming organizations by providing facility professionals with the most technologically advanced Maintenance Management solutions available.
Utilizing WebTMA, TMA’s flagship solution, organizations can manage their strategic assets throughout their entire lifecycle. Our comprehensive web-based solutions are tailored to a variety of industries that have a desire to effectively streamline maintenance operations. TMA is setting new standards for organizations to account for, maintain, and extend the useful life of their physical assets. In a budget conscious world, TMA provides a solution that will maximize return-on-investment (ROI).
We are a global organization with over 1,500 clients that has developed industry-leading solutions based on what our clients need to be successful. How do we achieve this? We solicit our clients and take the time to understand how our products are used in their business; coupled with a culture that produces world-class people with a client-service mindset. At TMA we realize that success is only possible with team members that share our passion for excellence.
Care to join us?
Why work at TMA Systems?
- Competitive compensation plan.
- 401(K) Contribution.
- Employer paid benefits: health, dental and vision.
- Professional development plans.
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Company/team building events.
- This role can be fully remote.