We are currently hiring a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to assist our Sales team! The ideal candidate will be looking to break into SaaS technology sales and with a positive, proactive, and can-do mindset, will turn potential prospects into new business opportunities for Account Executives (AEs). The Sales Development Representative is responsible for the outreach to prospective clients with the objective to identify potential client customers, and to set qualified appointments for AEs.
For the most part you will be mining inbound leads but there will be outbound calling as well. The successful candidate will work closely with the Director of Demand Generation to build, test, and modify various outreach approaches for inbound/outbound leads.
We are looking for someone who is highly self-motivated and who loves working in a team environment. This go-getter individual will hit their KPIs and have success by utilizing their high attention to detail mindset, excellent communication, and research skills, and can make quick and reasonable decisions in a short time frame.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Articulates TMAs value proposition via phone, email, social marketing, etc.
- Produces sales-ready leads and appointments to the AEs
- Achieves the team quota of 12-14 qualified meetings per month
- Assists AEs counterparts in increasing their pipeline with new business opportunities
- Partners with Marketing and AE counterparts to develop prospecting and lead nurturing strategies
- Ensures timely follow up of all leads
- Through the adoption of Salesforce.com, captures and maintains accurate and up to date information related to campaigns, leads, contacts, activities, and status dispositions
- Prospects both cold and warm leads
- Provides the highest level of professionalism and prospect satisfaction
- Attends trade shows and marketing events as assigned by Marketing
- Actively develops skills required to close business independently
- Other duties as assigned
No Supervisory/management authority
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 1-2 years in a Sales development, Inside Sales or BDR Role, or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Sales Automation, Microsoft Office tools, ZoomInfo, or others
- Advanced knowledge of Sales methodologies (SPIN or Challenger preferred)
- Proficient in conducting detailed data analyses and using metrics to drive business results
- Ability to establish strong relationships
- Ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejections daily
- Working knowledge of consultative, solution sales or similar models
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interested in long-term opportunities in SaaS sales
- Ability to work effectively in a remote situation
METRICS THAT MATTER:
- Minimum of 12-14 Qualified meetings per month (after 3-month ramp) as defined by the AE
- Minimum of 50 quality outbound calls per day
- Opportunity pipeline progression
- Number of collected and qualified leads when traveling to events
Remote or Hybrid. Work may require travel, including overnight stays.
WHY TMA SYSTEMS:
The company – TMA Systems is a technology company headquartered in Tulsa, OK with remote employees throughout North America. A trusted solution for more than 30 years, TMA Systems’ WebTMA product has been recognized as an essential addition to organizations across a number of verticals. Customers can scale this modular offering to best fit the needs of their organization, from asset and inventory management to preventive maintenance and mobile capabilities.
More than 1,500 clients like Walgreens, Bank of America and American Airlines maintain over 4.5 billion square feet of facility space using TMA’s advanced Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management Solutions (EAMS) worldwide. We delight our customers with Reliable, Innovative, Trusted solutions and support them with a 97.9% CSAT rating.
- Competitive starting compensation and benefits with a career path to Account Executive, Account Management and Sales Engineer positions
- Part of a growing Marketing department
- New leadership team led by CEO Mark Simner
- Recent capital infusion by Silversmith Capital Partners of $68M
- 38% employee growth in 2022
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Employer paid benefits: health, dental, vision
- 401(K) contribution
- Diverse work environment
- Casual dress code
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMA, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.