TMA Systems is currently looking for a motivated and energetic individual to join us as a Senior iOS Developer. You will be joining a fun and challenging multi-disciplinary group, that is passionate about supporting our customers through continuous improvement of our core products.
Moreover, you will need to be focused on our cross-cutting platform infrastructure – security, messaging, and performance analysis. To be successful, you will possess a passion for solving difficult problems & have a customer focused attitude.
- Collaborate with colleagues across engineering, product, design, and operations to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Participate as a member in Agile teams, and work with other team members to review user stories, estimate effort for user stories, and participate in sprint reviews
- Share your opinion and experience in technical design sessions
- Write clean, well-tested and efficient code
- Refactor and improve existing code
- Release Test Flight and iOS App Store builds within the Apple Developer Suite
- Communicate with QA on issues or improvements that can be implemented
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment
- Provide mentoring/coaching and feedback to various team members
- Viewed as Subject Matter Expert with regards to technical problems
- Keep up to date with the latest advances in iOS development
- 5+ years of professional experience in developing native iOS apps within an agile team
- Deep experience in designing, developing, testing, and delivering quality mobile applications
- Strong understanding of blocks, GCD, memory management and Cocoa design patterns
- Extensive experience in networking and REST APIs
- Solid understanding of multi-threaded programming and Core Data
- Comfortable writing applications from scratch as you are working with outside APIs and data providers
- Experienced with test automation tools such as Appium or Cucumber, or the XCode testing framework
- Develop unit tests and test changes using an agile methodology
- Familiarity with Xamarin Forms, C#, and XAML
- Knowledge of Adobe XD, Sketch, or other wireframe and prototyping tools
- Comfortable with developing, testing, and debugging iOS applications written in Objective-C
Technologies we use:
TMA Systems (TMA) is a technology company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. For more than 30 years, TMA has been transforming organizations by providing facility professionals with the most technologically advanced Maintenance Management solutions available.
Utilizing WebTMA, TMA’s flagship solution, organizations can manage their strategic assets throughout their entire lifecycle. Our comprehensive web-based solutions are tailored to a variety of industries that have a desire to effectively streamline maintenance operations. TMA is setting new standards for organizations to account for, maintain, and extend the useful life of their physical assets. In a budget conscious world, TMA provides a solution that will maximize return-on-investment (ROI).
We are a global organization with over 1,500 clients that has developed industry-leading solutions based on what our clients need to be successful. How do we achieve this? We solicit our clients and take the time to understand how our products are used in their business; coupled with a culture that produces world-class people with a client-service mindset. At TMA we realize that success is only possible with team members that share our passion for excellence.
Care to join us?
Why work at TMA Systems?
- Competitive compensation plan.
- 401(K) Contribution.
- Employer paid benefits: health, dental and vision.
- Professional development plans.
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Company/team building events.
- This role can be fully remote.