Write highly performant, well-structured and well-tested code. Lead the development and maintenance of API services that back client-facing UI services as well as API’s that connect 3rd party integrated solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Debates, designs, implements, and delivers user stories on time, with high quality, while following an Agile development lifecycle.
- Solves complex problems as part of a team.
- Ensures the software development team produces scalable and functional applications that meet company specifications.
- Writes code to standards, implements best practices.
- Identifies, and communicates, technical debt and risk, and effective resolutions.
- Assists in the rollout and deployment of applications.
- Collaborates with Product Owners in Release/Iteration planning.
- Develops, designs, and documents features based on business requirements within an Agile context.
- Reviews code for testability, maintainability, and adheres to best practices.
- Mentors junior members on the team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Lead and/or guide the work of other employees.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, and at least 3 years of experience with C#, the .NET Framework, .NET Core and RESTful API development.
React or Angular experience and DevOps experience in Azure is preferred.
Will consider equivalent education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server.
- Excellent Unit and Integration Testing techniques.
- Excellent understanding of domain driven design
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and Web API
- Working knowledge of collaboration tools such at Teams, JIRA, and SharePoint.
- Ability to set priorities and work in a group environment or independently.
- Ability to lead, mentor and advise large teams.
- Advanced leadership skills.
Hybrid or Remote
TMA Systems (TMA) is a technology company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. For more than 30 years, TMA has been transforming organizations by providing facility professionals with the most technologically advanced Maintenance Management solutions available.
Utilizing WebTMA, TMA’s flagship solution, organizations can manage their strategic assets throughout their entire lifecycle. Our comprehensive web-based solutions are tailored to a variety of industries that have a desire to effectively streamline maintenance operations. TMA is setting new standards for organizations to account for, maintain, and extend the useful life of their physical assets. In a budget-conscious world, TMA provides a solution that will maximize return-on-investment (ROI).
We are a global organization with over 1,500 clients that has developed industry-leading solutions based on what our clients need to be successful. How do we achieve this? We solicit our clients and take the time to understand how our products are used in their business; coupled with a culture that produces world-class people with a client-service mindset. At TMA we realize that success is only possible with team members that share our passion for excellence.
Care to join us?
Why work at TMA Systems?
We work hard and play hard. If you want to grow personally and professionally, this is the place for you!
- Competitive compensation plan.
- 401(K) Contribution.
- Employer-paid benefits: health, dental, and vision.
- $50 per month ($25 per pay period) to use for extra office equipment, wellness activities, or anything that will make your remote work more productive, comfortable, and enjoyable.
- Professional development plans.
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Company/team building events.
- This role can be fully remote.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMA, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.