If you are looking for a role to jump start your career, that is fundamentally foundational at its core, then look no further as our Software Engineer I role might be for you! We are looking for an eager, ready to learn and team focused individual who strives to be hands on in understanding how to code properly and learn new concepts and theories that will push the product team forward.
We are looking for a motivated and energetic individual to join our team that is a fun and challenging multi-disciplinary group, who work together on dedicated projects in one of the many areas of our product delivery. They bring a passion for technology and a desire to work as a part of an agile development team and are eager to learn the best modern software development practices.
- Work in an Agile environment and be involved in all technical activities within the team such as estimating, sprint planning, software development life cycle activities, code reviews, research, deployments, and documentation creation.
- Participate on a cross-functional team to solve challenging software bugs & performance issues.
- Contribute as a full-stack developer, working closely with our database, back-end and front-end stacks.
- Ensure software deliverables align with the technical architecture, development standards and quality practices.
- Develop well documented, intent-revealing code.
- Assist in automating the deployment of your team’s code, and monitor in a live environment
- Participate in peer review activities.
- Participate in a learning environment through collaboration, shared knowledge, and leadership.
- A university degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar technology field (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience).
- Passion for improving the customer experience.
- Self-motivated and driven to meet long term goals.
- Ability to independently manage time to meet project deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with other team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can operate under tight deadlines.
- Solid Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills.
- Desire to write clean, well-factored code based on S.O.L.I.D. principles.
- Understanding Object-Relational Mappers such as Entity Framework or Dapper.
Technologies we use:
TMA Systems (TMA) is a technology company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. For more than 30 years, TMA has been transforming organizations by providing facility professionals with the most technologically advanced Maintenance Management solutions available.
Utilizing WebTMA, TMA’s flagship solution, organizations can manage their strategic assets throughout their entire lifecycle. Our comprehensive web-based solutions are tailored to a variety of industries that have a desire to effectively streamline maintenance operations. TMA is setting new standards for organizations to account for, maintain, and extend the useful life of their physical assets. In a budget conscious world, TMA provides a solution that will maximize return-on-investment (ROI).
We are a global organization with over 1,500 clients that has developed industry-leading solutions based on what our clients need to be successful. How do we achieve this? We solicit our clients and take the time to understand how our products are used in their business; coupled with a culture that produces world-class people with a client-service mindset. At TMA we realize that success is only possible with team members that share our passion for excellence.
Care to join us?
Why work at TMA Systems?
- Competitive compensation plan.
- 401(K) Contribution.
- Employer paid benefits: health, dental and vision.
- Professional development plans.
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Company/team building events.
- This role can be fully remote.