- Work with the Quality Assurance, Development, and Business Analyst teams to determine test approach and create test scenarios for user stories and new features
- Develop automated unit, regression, integration, and functional tests
- Develop and utilize software to capture performance data
- Perform manual testing as needed, including risk-based, functional, smoke, and regression testing
- Prioritize testing and coordinate testing effort to meet project deadlines
- Identify, record, address, track, and close bugs
- Provide QA support for production deployment
- Help maintain and enhance QA process and procedures
- Troubleshoot issues and determine root causes of software problems
- Post-secondary certification or degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-5 years of experience in a QA role, including automation testing practices (i.e. regression, integration, unit)
- An understanding of Quality Assurance practices and the development and implementation process
- Ability to write test plans, testing scenarios, test cases and validate checklists
- Experience with web-based applications
- Experience working with a rapid development cycle with a solid understanding of the agile methodology
- Understanding of Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Understanding of C# and ASP.Net code practices
- Understanding of mobile application testing tools and processes
Technologies we use:
TMA Systems (TMA) is a technology company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. For more than 30 years, TMA has been transforming organizations by providing facility professionals with the most technologically advanced Maintenance Management solutions available.
Utilizing WebTMA, TMA’s flagship solution, organizations can manage their strategic assets throughout their entire lifecycle. Our comprehensive web-based solutions are tailored to a variety of industries that have a desire to effectively streamline maintenance operations. TMA is setting new standards for organizations to account for, maintain, and extend the useful life of their physical assets. In a budget conscious world, TMA provides a solution that will maximize return-on-investment (ROI).
We are a global organization with over 1,500 clients that has developed industry-leading solutions based on what our clients need to be successful. How do we achieve this? We solicit our clients and take the time to understand how our products are used in their business; coupled with a culture that produces world-class people with a client-service mindset. At TMA we realize that success is only possible with team members that share our passion for excellence.
Care to join us?
Why work at TMA Systems?
- Competitive compensation plan.
- 401(K) Contribution.
- Employer paid benefits: health, dental and vision.
- Professional development plans.
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Company/team building events.
- This role can be fully remote.