Execute the goals and objectives of the Sales Department by ensuring quality “pre-sale” support and demonstrations to meet the demanding needs of potential TMA clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides subject matter expertise.
- Participates in sales discovery, delivers sales presentations, product demonstrations, and serves as a trusted resource.
- Assists Sales by providing technical assistance in the sales process.
- Engages with prospects and customers to gather business and technical requirements, determine needs, and architect appropriate solutions
- Configures and gives compelling demonstrations and proof of concepts highlighting specific customer requirements to convert prospects to customers.
- Communicates how TMA has delivered value to existing customers and its applicability to prospects.
- Participates in developing and executing marketing efforts, webinars, including trade shows, conventions, and industry events.
- Understands the competitive landscape and how to best position TMA against the competition.
- Assists in the technical responses for RFP’s.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in professional development opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
No supervisory/management authority.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of sales, consulting, engineering, account management or related experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Working knowledge of a variety of software applications.
- Ability to be creative, ambitious, resilient, relationship-oriented, organized, confident, goal-oriented, optimistic, and intelligent.
- Ability to have a value-added mindset and be willing to continue to learn and grow.
- Advanced knowledge of TMA software and ancillary products.
- Ability to create, build and maintain client relationships.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft CRM, SharePoint, Microsoft 365, WebTMA, Apple iPad, Android tablet, iPhone.
- Demonstrated ability to present in front of all types of audiences (public forums, c-level leaders, etc.) in person or remotely.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism, confidence and integrity while
directly dealing with internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Remote or hybrid.
Work will require travel, including overnight stays (up to 30% domestically).
TMA Systems (TMA) is a technology company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. For more than 30 years, TMA has been transforming organizations by providing facility professionals with the most technologically advanced Maintenance Management solutions available.
Utilizing WebTMA, TMA’s flagship solution, organizations can manage their strategic assets throughout their entire lifecycle. Our comprehensive web-based solutions are tailored to a variety of industries that have a desire to effectively streamline maintenance operations. TMA is setting new standards for organizations to account for, maintain, and extend the useful life of their physical assets. In a budget-conscious world, TMA provides a solution that will maximize return-on-investment (ROI).
We are a global organization with over 1,500 clients that has developed industry-leading solutions based on what our clients need to be successful. How do we achieve this? We solicit our clients and take the time to understand how our products are used in their business; coupled with a culture that produces world-class people with a client-service mindset. At TMA we realize that success is only possible with team members that share our passion for excellence.
Care to join us?
Why work at TMA Systems?
- Competitive compensation plan.
- 401(K) Contribution.
- Employer-paid benefits: health, dental, and vision.
- Professional development plans.
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities.
- Inclusive work environment.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Company/team building events.
- This role allows the employee to have a hybrid remote working option (work from home and work from office options).
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at TMA, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.