Simplify and streamline custodial services throughout your entire organization
The Custodial Management module represents the first integrated custodial management tool that works in tandem with a robust Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS). This powerful tool can be used to efficiently manage your custodial staff, workflow processes (routes) and cleaning supplies, while capturing all your facility management costs in a single integrated database. The module utilizes ISSA 612 Cleaning Times and APPA’s Custodial Staffing Guidelines as the basis for developing cleaning schedules for routine and project work. These national standards make it easy to estimate staffing requirements for organizations that outsource custodial services or perform these services in-house.
No other custodial management software offers the benefits of a full CMMS integration. The integration provides access to a robust work order system, materials management, project management, and accounting functions.
Custodial Management also includes complete custodial inspection capabilities for supervisors. The user-defined inspection forms are based on the appearance of items linked to cleaning tasks. Copies of the forms can be printed, or forms can be downloaded to a compatible mobile device. *
Custodial Management, in conjunction with WebTMA’s world-class maintenance management software, allows you to easily track your organization’s custodial requirements with a seamless approach to managing your facilities, materials, and personnel.
Features and Benefits
- Effectively manage your custodial services
- Leverage full integration with your existing WebTMA Computerized Maintenance Management System database
- Eliminate lengthy training by printing duty lists for your custodians
- Estimate labor based on level of cleanliness required or desired
- Easily schedule custodial routes and efficiently manage cleaning supplies**
- Record all necessary custodial information in one central location
- Track all custodial expenses in one location
- Use pre-formatted supervisory inspection forms or go paperless with handheld devices
- Assign task schedules to specific room types or modify them for unique spaces
- Design a variety of duty lists for individuals or crews that permit self-checking of compliance
- Utilize ISSA 612 Cleaning Times and APPA Custodial Staffing Guidelines inherent in the system
- Schedule multiple shifts, each having their own custodial tasks and frequencies
- Use numerous pre-formatted reports for fast and accurate custodial service information
- Track staffing levels via labor needs on scheduled services
- Compare estimated custodial costs against budgeted amounts by buildings, areas, and rooms
* Requires a license for optional mobileCustodial module or WebTMA GO
** Requires a license for optional Materials Management module