WebTMA delivered through the iPad
WebTMA GO is TMA’s most robust mobile solution. Using Apple® iOS technology, WebTMA GO provides technicians and supervisors the ability to perform their work duties in the field.
WebTMA GO has all the work management features and functionality of TMA’s other mobile solutions, plus additional features and functions including: scheduling capabilities*, materials management*, asset management, IT management*, inspections*, project management*, and training management*. This wide array of features and functionality will allow your staff to make the most effective use of their time.
Additionally, iPad devices with high-resolution cameras can take advantage of WebTMA GO’s barcode scanning capability to further increase data accuracy and staff productivity. Streamline workflows by scanning bar codes associated with your physical assets, materials inventory, and many other maintenance items that WebTMA supports.
WebTMA GO operates in both online and offline mode. When online, WebTMA GO transmits data directly to the WebTMA database in real time. When offline, data is stored on the iPad device and automatically synchronizes to the WebTMA database once an online connection is available. Use any network, including Wi-Fi or a cellular data network, to allow your staff to connect to the WebTMA database. In addition, share an iPad device with one or more technicians or supervisors while keeping data segregated based on the user’s rights.
Features and Benefits
- Schedule* work orders to technicians directly on the iPad device
- Process your pending authorizations, including requests, work orders, estimates, projects*, purchase requisitions*, change orders*, and other approval criteria
- Access linked documents and photos associated with work orders, physical assets, and spaces
- Perform PM inspections, general inspections*, room inspections*, and custodial inspections* in the field
- Quickly post work order costs, fuel and oil expenses, utility meters*, and check out tools*
- Perform Materials Management* functions including parts issuance, purchase requisitions, PO receiving, parts transfer, and part record edits/creation
- Increase efficiency and accuracy using barcode technology to quickly scan barcodes representing areas, parts*, or physical assets
- Eliminate paper work orders and easily organize the results of your staff’s efforts
- Eliminate double entry of technician data by entering data directly into iPad devices
- Provide your technicians with the opportunity to spend less time in transit and more time working
- Download assigned work orders and PMs and view by priority
- Track labor worked on an assignment using the timer’s start and stop feature
- Transfer completed work order information, including comments, labor, material*, and other charges, to the WebTMA database directly from the iPad
- Easily view PM task sheets directly from an iPad
- Utilize email notification capability
- Avoid missed steps using detailed checklists on work orders or PMs to assure data accuracy, consistency, and task completion
- Using iPads, create inventory records for areas, equipment, and other physical assets
- Create new work orders from the work location while performing building inspections or other duties
- Conduct inventories, including parts inventories*, and update records from iPads directly to the WebTMA database
- Record meter readings on equipment or vehicles which can trigger PM generation
* Client must have licensed related optional modules for functionality to be active in WebTMA GO.