A browser-based work request system that can be customized to meet your needs
The Advanced Service Request module provides you the ability to have specialized field layouts or more advanced capabilities for customizing the request form. The request form can be designed to gather the information you need most with the style and look that you want. Most importantly, the browser-based work request system will improve the quality of service to your customers through faster response times and better communications. Your work order software will be brought directly to end users — eliminating both administrative time for data entry and lost requests.
Your customers can directly communicate their requests for services including requests for repair work, materials, minor capital projects*, events*, and services related to locks and keys*. If requests are converted to work orders, the requester is notified of the status by email. From the time of submission until completion, the customer is kept fully informed with automatic email updates and notices as work progresses. In addition, the customer can also query WebTMA’s database about the status of their requests, status of their work orders, or applicable charges in real-time.
Features and Benefits
- Customize the request form with special field layouts or more advanced capabilities
- Gather the information you need most with pages that have the style and look you want.
- Improve communications with your customers by allowing them to submit requests from any location that has access to the Internet or your intranet
- Substantially reduce calls to your work control center
- Provide requesters with the ability to confirm receipt of a request automatically with a request number and an optional customized message
- Have the ability to review the real-time status of work requests and work orders
- Send an email message automatically to clients when work has been accepted or denied
- Notify clients automatically about changed work order status
- Check for duplicates and warranties when processing requests
- Utilize SSO support for user authentication
- Employ SSL for encrypted data transfer
- Decrease processing time by allowing customers to submit their own requests
- Gauge your performance with online customer surveys
- Search an online catalog of supplies and material inventory for needed items*
- Create and submit material requests including delivery location*
- Request minor capital projects, including funding information and scope of work*
- Survey customers to monitor staff and contractor’s performance*
- Control access to specific information by individual user or group
- Convert certain requests automatically **
- Utilize QR Codes to request service to specific locations
* Material requests, minor capital projects requests, events, and locks and keys requests require a license for the applicable module.
** With optional Auto Attendant module