A browser-based work request system that improves your organization's quality of service and response time
iServiceDesk (iSD) is a fully customizable HTML browser-based work request system that improves the quality of service to your customers through faster response times and better communications. iSD brings your work order software directly to end users — eliminating both administrative time for data entry and lost requests. Through iSD, your customers can directly communicate their requests. This includes requests for repair work, materials, minor capital projects*, and services related to locks and keys*. From the time of submission until completion, the user can easily query WebTMA's database about the status of their requests, status of their work orders or applicable charges. In addition, on a proactive basis your staff can keep your customers fully informed during the entire process with automatic email updates and notices as work progresses. This data is available to an unlimited number of end users, limited only by the reach of your network.
Most importantly, with iSD's open and fully modifiable HTML, you have the ability to create or customize pages to have the look and feel of your organization's website. With iSD, your maintenance organization will operate in the most efficient, effective and professional manner possible.
Features and Benefits
- Decrease processing time by allowing customers to submit their own requests
- Reduce calls to your work control center
- Improve communications with your customers with regular feedback
- Communicate facility news, emergency procedures and links to pertinent information using customizable HTML pages
- Gauge your performance with online customer surveys
- Submit service requests wherever a Web browser is available
- Confirm work requests automatically with customizable email messages
- Generate real-time status information for work requests and work orders
- View and print reports such as building lists, room lists, staff lists, inventory lists, etc.
- Update customers automatically by email when work has been accepted or denied
- Send automatic email message to customers as work status changes
- Search an online catalog of supplies and material inventory for needed items*
- Create and submit material requests including delivery location*
- Request minor capital projects, including funding information and scope of work*
- Survey customers to monitor staff and contractor’s performance*
- Publish facility news, emergency procedures or links to other sites using customizable HTML pages for all users or users at specific facilities around the world
- Control access to specific information by individual user or group
- Use LDAP for user authentication
- Encrypt with SSL for secure data transfer
* Material requests, minor capital projects requests, and locks and keys requests require a license for the applicable module.