A browser-based work request system that improves your organization’s quality of service and response time
WebTMA’s Service Request module is an easy-to-use Web page that your customers can use to submit online requests for service. This improved quality of service provides faster response times and better communications bringing your work order software directly to end users –eliminating both administrative time for data entry and lost requests.
Utilizing the Service Request module, your maintenance organization operates in the most efficient and professional manner possible. End users can request repair and other work at any time, day or night. If requests are converted to work orders through an easy-to-use validation screen, the requester is notified of the status by email. During the entire process, your staff keeps your customers fully informed through automatic email updates sent to requesters as work progresses. In addition, your customers have the ability to review the request/work order status online and in real time.
Features and Benefits
- Improve communications with your customers by allowing them to submit requests from any location that has access to the Internet or your intranet
- Substantially reduce calls to your work control center
- Provide requesters with the ability to confirm receipt of a request automatically with a request number and an optional customized message
- Generate real-time status reports (open or closed) for work requests and work orders by building, area, equipment, requester, etc.
- Send an email message automatically to clients when work has been accepted or denied
- Notify clients automatically about changed work order status
- Check for duplicates and warranties when processing requests
- Utilize LDAP support for user authentication
- Employ SSL for encrypted data transfer
- Convert certain requests automatically
- Use FAQs to prevent unnecessary requests