Improve your cost estimating by seamlessly integrating WebTMA with your RSMeans data
The RSMeans Interface provides your organization with the ability to transfer real-time data between the RSMeans and WebTMA. With this integration, you will be able to create accurate cost estimates within WebTMA utilizing RSMeans data.
Because labor and material costs often change, it is important to utilize the most accurate and up-to-date cost information when preparing estimates and budgets. The Interface allows you to use RSMeans data for the creation of estimates in WebTMA for the following windows and functions:
- Capital Planning* (Work Elements and Budgets)
- Capital Projects*
- Work Orders
- Work Requests
The integration was created in partnership with RSMeans data from Gordian. This partnership provides you a fully supported integration monitored by both TMA and RSMeans. In addition to the interface module, an appropriate and active subscription to the RSMeans data and API from Gordian is required.
Features and Benefits
- Provide estimators with accurate and up-to-date cost information from within WebTMA
- Improve efficiency by eliminating manual data transfers
- Increase accuracy with electronic transmittal of the most current and up-to-date RSMeans data
- Validate your Capital Planning* budgets by using industry accepted RSMeans data
- Simplify your overall integration efforts with a pre-built design
- Streamline the creation of estimates in WebTMA
* For functionality to be active client must have licensed related optional modules