Streamline your inspection process and eliminate unnecessary paperwork
WebTMA’s General Inspections module simplifies and streamlines your inspection process throughout your entire organization. This valuable tool allows you to confirm the completion of a series of tasks for all maintenance-worthy items within your organization.
The General Inspections module gives your technicians a global checklist for inspections of assigned assets and areas. The process ensures that each check is reviewed in sequence and the results are documented. Checklist results can record a value reading, pass/fail status, and other ratings.
Technicians can utilize WebTMA GO* or mobileTMA GO** to electronically complete inspections. This allows them to eliminate the need to carry paper inspection forms – saving time and eliminating lost paperwork. Technicians can also upload inspection results for analysis.
Most importantly, the General Inspections module can move past just maintenance and into the realm of ensuring the safety and reliability of your maintenance-worthy items.
Features and Benefits
- Automatically generate a work order for a failed inspection point
- Review actual and potential hazards
- Record and communicate dangers or issues that require immediate attention
- Retain inspection history for future reference
- Collect data for predictive maintenance analysis
- Use the PM scheduling function to assign an inspection task
- Eliminate paper inspection forms utilizing WebTMA GO* or the General Inspections Add-on for mobileTMA GO**.
* Requires a license for WebTMA GO
** Requires a license for the General Inspections Add-on for mobileTMA GO.