Utilize mapping technology for maintenance operations and asset location
With WebTMA’s GIS Solutions (Geographical Information System) you will gain a geospatial context for maintenance operations and asset location by dynamically visualizing asset relationships in a geographical format.
The Basic and Advanced GIS Solutions have advanced technology that allow you to integrate your assets, infrastructure, and other mapped features with your WebTMA solution.
These solutions were developed by working closely with Esri, the market leader in GIS solutions. By linking Esri’s geographical information with WebTMA’s CMMS, you have a seamless solution that provides a geospatial context related to maintenance operations and asset location.
You can create a work order, visually review location information, view work orders and review history pertaining to assets and infrastructure (i.e., entities, buildings, linear assets such as pipelines, or other sites). These solutions help streamline workflow processes by allowing maintenance personnel to view existing workloads for geographically dispersed assets via maps to determine the most efficient method of scheduling and performing required work.
Features and Benefits
- Capture, analyze, and display assets, locations, and work orders from a geospatial perspective using Esri’s ArcGIS Server
- Align with specific business needs and improve work planning and analysis while eliminating the need for data duplication
- Create a work order from a map view
- Leverage GIS functionality inside WebTMA to create efficiencies in business processes and improve communications
- Gain valuable insights for decision making by taking advantage of data that is not maintained in your CMMS
- Visualize assets, locations, and work orders
- View assets and work in proximity and context to other spatial features
- Have the ability to search using a specific address
- Display non-geospatial referenced work orders or assets on maps
- Track your linear assets such as roads, pipelines, power lines, and similar assets *
- Identify features and configurations between linear asset sections such as the start and endpoint when a highway changes from two lanes to four lanes *
- Identify the location where one linear asset is paired with another, such as an overpass *
- Include signage and other physical features including their location
* Offered with Advanced GIS Solution