TULSA, OK, September 1, 2014 – TMA Systems, a leader in Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), today announced its release of the Capital Planning module. The Capital Planning module is a powerful tool created to improve an organization’s ability to maximize their future return-on-investment by properly managing the capital investment process.
The Capital Planning module is designed to help organizations develop detailed capital plans across single or multiple budget years. The module accommodates maintenance backlog and cyclic renewal data from facilities audits.
Features and Benefits
- Provides a clear process to prioritize capital planning projects
- Review annual, biennial and five-year plans
- Forecast project planning for up to 20 years into the future
- Separate backlogs (BMAR) from improvements (FACIMP) funding
- Use UniFormat assembly categories
- Justify funding requests by projecting capital improvements and renewals
- Graphically show the impact of underfunding an operational budget for maintenance and replacement of buildings and infrastructure
- Show the gaps between funding for capital asset maintenance and proper capital investment
- Present a persuasive and credible argument for extending the life of your organization’s assets
- Push summarized data from the Capital Planning module to six powerful Excel worksheets
- Simplify complex data visually with interactive Excel graphs and reports